Mission and Core Values
- To serve organizations, academic institutions, workforce agencies and professional and trade associations seeking to evaluate workforce competencies and deliver credentials recognizing their skills and accomplishments.
- To serve certifying bodies seeking to present credentialed professionals in service to their customer communities and fulfill their brand expectations with quality and reliability.
- To accomplish this mission through a state-of-the-art technology platform, services solution, and professional employees dedicated to security, reliability, validity, and quality.
Accountability: Working towards finding solutions rather than making excuses and blaming others. Taking personal responsibility to pick up loose ends and getting things done.
Fairness: Not discriminating between people in career advancement opportunities or compensation. Rewarding individual and team performances.
Accomplishment: Setting purposeful objectives and taking pride in delivering them successfully.
Integrity: Being honest, building trust and confidence in all our relationships. Maintaining confidentiality, keeping promises, and commitments.
Respect: Respecting capabilities and limitations of others. Accepting differences of opinion and valuing people’s time.
Teamwork: Acknowledging and encouraging interdependence and never intentionally / knowingly letting a colleague down. Establishing and surpassing common objectives and supporting team-mates.
Excellence: Thinking deeply, decisively and executing passionately, effectively and efficiently. Attracting, developing and promoting exceptional individuals.
- We share a sense of direction and purpose.
- Customers define the approach to business.
- Managers are there to help.
- We empower our employees.
- People build sound relationships and high achieving teams.
- Everyone has opportunities for learning and growth.
- Work is satisfying, rewarding, and fun for everyone.