Proven 6-Step Process
Follow Our Proven 6-Step Process for New Test Development
A High-Level View
Key Project Tasks During Test Development
The test development process has several key parts within each step. Below are some key project tasks we’ll work with you on to generate a defensible, valid, and reliable test program.
• Assess job roles, responsibilities, requirements
• Define key skills, knowledge and competencies required for effective performance in the job
Test Question Content
• Objective: Construct tests that maximize exam reliability and validity and lead to defensible certification credentials
• Blend questions that cover Bloom’s taxonomy of knowledge and skill mastery
• Ensure fairness by creating multiple exams of equal difficulty within a given certification
• Validate cultural, social, and economic details so every question is free from bias
• Carefully craft response types and sequencing to minimize the ability to “game” the test
• Create and produce test administration manuals for test proctors, trainers, and teachers
• Create user manuals and test preparation materials
• Publish through out hosting platform to deliver and manage your testing program.